Like her, I'd found some rules I played TS2 version of Bachelor Challenge back in 2007 following rules PA Vicky and erin836891. But like her, I wanted a little bit of variation. I found it at thebachelorsims3!
So, below is a mish-mash of the rules I followed for this challenge!
1. Randomized contestants! I used pre-made Sims & fixed their hair and make-up. But, when it came to their personality, I covered the screen and randomized their traits and fished around until I caught a LTW. ;) My goal was to know nothing about the girls and discover their personality quirks as we went through the challenge!
2. Mystery Traits - All the ladies' traits are randomized. I'll be trying to figure out what their traits are before they're revealed at their exit interview!
3. Challenges! Who doesn't love a good challenge? Since the eliminations would be based on relationships, I decided the challenges would be rewarded with a "afternoon" out with my Bachelor. I thought of a few fun friendly competitions the ladies could have around town. Because a little competition never hurt anyone, except maybe the Sims in a swimming pool challenge...
4. No Time Constraints! I didn't like having to rush my bachelor and his ladies through their conversations, so I decided that eliminations would happen after he spoke to the last lady and not a moment sooner!
5. Conversations! I really liked the idea of having the contestants work towards getting to know my bachelor. Each Elimination Day, my bachelor will have the opportunity to have a certain conversation with each lady. If that conversation goes badly, or it gets interrupted - too bad, so sad! At the end of the day, the lady with the lowest relationship score hits the road!
Day 1 - Meet & Greet - Allow your sims to do what they want and talk to who they want. Over the course of the day, the bachelor will go out of his way to use the friendly interaction "Get to Know" with each lady. Allow them to continue talking until one of them cancels the interaction (or is interrupted!). Then, it's time for the next lady!
Day 2 - First Challenge - First thing in the morning, the bachelor will wake all the lovely ladies up for a fun challenge outing. Winner of the challenge gets a fun outing with the bachelor. The outing is over at either 6 pm(ish) or when the bachelor or his date (or both!) head home. Then, hands off - let everyone mingle autonomously for the rest of the night!
Day 3 - First Elimination Day - As soon as he opens his bright, pretty eyes, the bachelor is going to start making the rounds. The bachelor will have friendly interactions with each lady until they're having a "sociable" conversation. After that, they get to chat autonomously until one of them gets distracted. Then, the bachelor moves on to the next lady in his sights! ;) In between conversations, he'll see to eating and hygienic needs (hopefully!) Once all the one-on-one dates are finished, it's time for the elimination! Bottom 2 ladies will be selected before the final reveal is shown. Each girl will have a short "exit interview" in the confession room and her personality will be revealed, just for grins and giggles!
Day 4 - Second Challenge - Again, first thing in the morning, the bachelor heads out for a fun challenge. Winner of the challenge gets to do something fun with the bachelor. The outing is over at either 6 pm(ish) or when the bachelor or his date (or both!) head home. Hands off after that while everyone mingles autonomously.
Day 5 - Second Elimination Day - The bachelor gets to have friendly interactions with each lady until they're having a "friendly" conversation. After that, they get to chat autonomously until one of them gets distracted and leaves. Then, the bachelor moves on to the next lady of his choosing. Once all the one-on-one dates are finished, it's time for the elimination. Ladies in formalwear will find out the bottom 2 contestants before the final reveal. The out-going lady will get a short exit interview in the confession room and her personality will be revealed.
Day 6 - Third Challenge - Think of another fun challenge for the ladies. See who does the best & then send the lucky lady out with the bachelor. Head home at 6 pm(ish) or when someone abandons the date. Autonomously mingle afterwards.
Day 7 - Third Elimination Day - It's the day of one-on-one dates. Each lady will get to have a flirty conversation with the bachelor today! Lightly flirt with the lady until their conversation reaches the "flirty" level. They get to autonomously continue their conversation until someone gets distracted or interrupted. The bachelor would be smart to find somewhere private to have this conversation! Once one-on-one dates are finished, it's time for the rose ceremony. The exiting lady will have a short "exit interview" & her stats will be revealed.
Day 8 - Fourth Challenge -
Day 9 - Fourth Elimination Day -
Day 10 - Fifth Challenge -
Day 11 - Fifth Elimination Day -
Day 12 - Sixth Challenge -
Day 13 - Sixth Elimination Day -
Day 14 - Seventh Challenge -
Day 15 - Seventh Elimination Day -